Friday, July 15, 2016

Summertime

It's not often that I release new jewelry without an overarching theme that binds them together, but I've done just that! Sure, these can still be said to be summer-inspired overall, but they are drawn from my entire body of work, from seasons to oceans to creatures of the otherworld to moons, and more.

After my last release I knew I wouldn't have time for a full release with my busy summer, so I sat down and worked backwards, starting entirely with unnamed pieces and no concepts in mind. Some, such as with Beekeeper and Thunderclap, became revisited theme and designs. Others were completely new or else finally gave me a chance to utilize a stone or pendant that had been unused for some time. It was a light-hearted, fun way to make a collection even though my pacing was not as efficient. :)

Here are a few highlights:



Visit elementsandartifacts.com for more!

1 comment:

Aimee Diane Designs said...

All are unusual and beautiful, from the stones to the details in the silver.