Monday, April 28, 2014

Lemon-Scented Sticky Bat

I recently stumbled upon a long-lost bottle of BPAL's Lemon-Scented Sticky Bat perfume oil and, in trying to find Neil Gaiman's related story, discovered that I've skipped the presentation of several art projects over the years. Maybe I'll catch up, maybe I won't.

I also discovered old design materials from my first-ever design internship at a literary arts organization and came down with a grave case of contact embarrassment to realize that my 20-year-old self was designing promotional materials for individuals like Ira Glass and David Sedaris and I had NO IDEA WHO THEY WERE. I even referred to Ira as "she" when I received the assignment, but I was quickly corrected before I ducked my head and scurried off to hide behind one of those fancy new Blueberry-colored iMacs. 

In any case, this is the Lemon-Scented Sticky Bat label. The perfume oil can be purchased here and the story can be found here on Neil Gaiman's Blog. 




No comments: