Friday, January 20, 2012

Policy Change and New Work!

After careful consideration of feedback from friends and customers, I have chosen to make an adjustment to my policy on reserved items in order to strike a better balance for all involved. Requests can be sent in as soon as an update goes live, but not sooner. When I am able to sort through them, they will be honored in the order in which they were received. Please note that reserve times are limited to a duration of one week and will be released after that time. I will still honor the reserve requests which came before this announcement!


Next Wednesday, January 25th, at 10:00am Pacific Time, I will release a series based on Gemstone Lust, Imbolc, and Love Spirits! More sneaks peeks to come!



4 comments:

Sylvia White said...

Oh, Alicia, the last pendant is fandabedozy. I love it. Is the background etched? I am a total disaster when it comes to etching. I envie you. :)

Alicia Dabney said...

Thank you, Sylvia! It's not etched, though I have done etching in the past with some luck!

Sylvia White said...

So it is PMC? You can soldered onto it? Cool.

Alicia Dabney said...

Yes, it's PMC with a custom texture plate made out of my artwork. The round one is actually just embellished with wire wrapping, no soldering. However, I've soldered onto PMC many times and it works out really well!