Monday, November 21, 2011

Custom Orders Closed

At this time my custom order queue has grown long enough that I am closing off further custom orders so that I can complete the listings that have gone up in the shop. THANK YOU for the amazing response to this! If I didn't get to you, please hold your ideas until next time!

Thank you again for your understanding this year while I worked on a new set-up for custom orders. Opening them for intervals still allows me to take on your custom requests while keeping my workload in check during the times that custom orders are closed. I will continue to leave windows of time open, when possible, for future custom order periods!

I wish you all a warm and cozy Thanksgiving!

Warmly,
Alicia

2 comments:

diego said...

still not taking custom orders?

Alicia Dabney said...

They were open but filled up quickly. I expect to take custom orders again in the early spring!