Saturday, March 12, 2011

Donation Receipt

The recent earthquake in Japan and Pacific tsunami prompted me to donate 50% of every March 11th jewelry sale that was made from the time of my announcement until midnight to the American Red Cross. I rounded the tally up from $129 to make an even $150 donation. Thank you so much to those who helped make this possible!

It is common for me to post a donation receipt whenever I hold an Elements & Artifacts sale to benefit a charity in some way so that my customers know that their contributions are making it to their intended destination. Personal/financial information has been cropped out but I am happy to provide a tracking code by email to any who wish to double check this receipt with ARC.



Once again, thank you so much for your help! :)

No comments: