Tuesday, January 11, 2011

More at Modern Eden

The winter break is over and I've been busily working on new stock to send to Modern Eden. I'm really happy with these asymmetrical little winged pendants that I adapted from my Dewdrop Moths. I definitely plan to revisit those for my own shop. There is also a labradorite-based Luciernaga, and a golden Bee.








Here is my latest experiment in soldered bezel setting. I've been using stepped bezels, ridged bezels, and scalloped bezels (shown). It's definitely a challenge but I wouldn't have it any other way. These will continue to push their way into my work this year.




Lastly, this is a custom order that I just finished. It's a double-layer fine silver pendant which holds a Sandman quote inside: "omnia mutantur, nihil interit". The top layer has been imprinted with a stylized chrysanthemum pattern and a small skeleton key. Onyx and amethyst have been bezel set onto it.

1 comment:

jarvenpa said...

That custom pendant is amazing! And, btw, the recipients of the earrings I ordered from you before the holidays loved them.