Thursday, September 16, 2010

Modern Eden

I am very excited to announce that my Elements & Artifacts line of jewelry can be found at Modern Eden Gallery & Studio, located in the North Beach area of San Francisco, CA!



My work will be introduced with their exhibition, Reliquaries. The opening reception is on Saturday, September 18th, 2010 from 7-10pm.



Elements & Artifacts is showing both new creations and variations on old favorites. The photo below shows Skeleton Key, a new wire creation which further explores the style of my Ossuary pendants as well as continues my explorations of colored metal patinas which I began in early spring.



Modern Eden
403 Francisco St. @ Powell
North Beach, San Francisco, CA

Gallery Hours: 12-7pm Wed-Sun

moderneden.com
elementsandartifacts.com

No comments: