Sunday, April 18, 2010

Meet Europa

Europa is the next creation in my moons of Jupiter series, which uses the rare and breathtaking moon focals by artist Gail Kops as points of focus. I have a series of sketches lined up for future designs, but I just may be in love with this one. In person, this piece is downright hypnotizing.

I am also excited to announce that Gail Kops has offered me a Designer Page on her website, where she will display creations of mine that feature her glass art. I was humbled and flustered when she made such an amazing offer to me, and I am ridiculously excited!









Europa will be listed for sale at Elements & Artifacts later this week along with the two-years-in-the-making Artifacts of Egypt collection. :)

3 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

You sure come up with some awesome jewelry pieces!!

ryanfam said...

very beautiful. I love what you do!

Tara Sasiadek said...

So gorgeous- the wire work is amazing both in detail and grace- I really covet this!