Sunday, January 31, 2010

Promo Contest and Sale

Valentine's Day Sale!
From now through February 6th, you may take 10% off your Elements & Artifacts purchase plus receive FREE shipping with the code VALENTINE. Enter the code in the Message to Seller box while checking out, pay for your order, and you will receive a refund of 10% plus the shipping cost within 24 hours.



Elements & Artifacts Promo Contest
The winner of this contest will receive a $30 gift certificate for use toward any item or purchase at Elements & Artifacts!

How to enter:

+1 Browse my shop, and add a comment here to tell me the name of your most favorite item.

Each of the following items gains you one extra entry into the contest. Leave a comment with a link to each qualifying item so that I can make sure you are entered the proper number of times.

+1 Tweet about my Etsy shop with a link to my website.
+2 Join the Facebook Fan Page.
+1 Make a blog, Facebook, or Livejournal post about my Etsy shop with a link to my website.
+1 Include a photo of one of my items in your post.

This contest runs from now through February 5th, 2010. Randomizer.org will select the winning entry for me and the winner will be announced on February 6th! Good luck!

20 comments:

srb said...

I really like the Summer Solstice necklace.

samantha said...

You want us to pick one favorite? JUST one? How's that possible? Okay, if I HAVE to pick one favorite... it's Autumn's Branch. I fell in love with that one last fall and still find myself really drawn to it. :)

I'll do more of your contest entry things in a bit.

roseaeron said...

I am so in love with Ophelia Below and Ophelia Above. I'm saving my pennies and hoping that one of them will be mine.

shahea said...

My favorites change all the time but my favorite item you have currently it "Alight" (and I'm kicking myself for not catching "The White Rabbit" before it was sold!)

shahea said...

Here's my Twitter page: http://twitter.com/all_ephemera (You probably saw the Tweet, in fact!)

shahea said...

And (last entry today, I think!) I joined your Facebook fan page, or did a few weeks ago, actually. So maybe that doesn't count?)

Sara said...

I'd have to say either the Amethystium 2010 II earrings (gorgeous colored stones, and the wire wrapping works so beautifully with the shape) or Luciernaga because I've always considered dragonflies to be lucky as well as beautiful.

Sara said...

Do you have to join the Facebook fan page now, or does it count if you already did? I'm going to Tweet a link to the etsy store regardless because I love your jewelry.. Even if I am paranoid that someone's going to buy one of the pieces I have my eye on!

Karen said...

I really like all your work, but my current favorite is Pumpkin Keeper VI -- it's so cute and whimsical! :)

Kristin said...

My current fav is the Dia Dos Namorados - Silver necklace!


I LOVE the two pairs of earrings I bought from you recently "Serenade" and "Candy Kiss 2010". Wear them all the time and get TONS of compliments :)

Kristin said...

Here is me becoming a fan on your Facebook!

RECENT ACTIVITY
Kristin became a fan of Elements & Artifacts. · Comment · Like

Kristin said...

Serenade earrings!

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj8/kristinjean84/DSCN36712784.jpg


(I couldn't figure out how to make the picture show up, but here is a link to it on my photobucket page!)

Kristin said...

Candy Kiss 2010!

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj8/kristinjean84/DSCN36732786.jpg

juz_ana said...

I'm in love with the ARTifact - Starfish.

juz_ana said...

I have joined your fanpage weeks ago. Does that count?

rosabel_believe said...

Hi Alicia! I tweeted about you! You probably saw. But it probably doesn't count since I just joined and don't have hardly any followers.
I did join the FB fan page a while back.
I made a FB post with a photo and tagged you in the photo so you can easily find it that way.
I hope all this promo you're getting brings you tons of new customers!
*hugs*

leapoftheory said...

The Luciernaga pendants or Alight earrings! LOVE them :).

Misti said...

I pretty much adore your Alice in Wonderland - The Looking Glass necklace. Also, those necklaces you had towards the first of the year, with the red roses behind glass were pretty inspired!!

Misti said...

I just fanned you on FAcebook!! :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Elements-Artifacts/180379723343?ref=ts&v=wall

Alicia Dabney said...

Thank you to everyone who entered this contest! The contest is now closed and I will be announcing the winner in the morning!