Friday, November 20, 2009

Black Friday Sale at Elements & Artifacts!

This year, I decided to roll out a holiday sale to thank all of you for your incredible support, thoughts, and feedback on my work. This is truly a labor of love, and a lot of thought, time, and work goes into each and every collection. I am constantly reinventing myself, learning, and delving into new conceptual territories. The response to my work is what keeps me going and allows me to continue doing something that I truly love.


I am offering a tiered sale:

On Black Friday, Nov 27th, take 20% OFF your order.

From Nov 28th through Dec 31st, take 10% OFF your order.



To take part in this sale, please place YULE09 in the message to seller box. Complete the Check Out process, but WAIT to send PayPal. I will send you an adjusted invoice very shortly. The date the transaction hits my inbox will determine your discount amount, so do not fear if I do not answer with your invoice right away. The Black Friday 20% will end at 11:59PM Pacific Time on Friday, November 27th. Please pay promptly for your 20% discount; on December 1st I will move unpaid Black Friday transactions to the 10% tier.

All Black Friday sales will begin shipping on Monday, November 30th and Tuesday, December 1st. Priority and Express shipping upgrades are available by request right up to the last shipping day before Christmas. New snowflake pendants and new peppermint ornament earrings will be added over the next week or two.

Much thanks to every single one of you, and wishing you a warm and happy holidays and a lovely new year!

SHOP: http://elementsandartifacts.com

No comments: