Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ocean and Water Myths

Many people tend to be drawn toward oceanic myths, and being a Pisces, I just *had* to do this collection. Early this year I spent a lot of time researching and planning. Then I took a couple of months to seek out the "right" components, and spent mid-to-late spring immersed in numerous cool-hued stones of blue and green.

I've already been working on my warm-toned Autumn collection for a couple of weeks now (tundra sapphire! hessonite garnet!), and my Halloween collection is going to rock hard! But I'm getting ahead of myself...

The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.elementsandartifacts.com



Atargatis III


Corycia


Salacia


Melicertes


Potameides


Calypso


Pegaeae


Undine


Galatea

The rest are at
elementsandartifacts.com

No comments: